Friday 12 October 2012

Vintage Roses Nail Art

For today's post I'm going to show you my take on vintage roses nail art. I love doing this on my nails and it looks really pretty and it fairly simple to do.

 I'll go through how I achieve this look at the end of the post but for now lets take a look at some pictures:




The roses come out slightly different each time I do this and you can make them bigger or smaller, whatever you prefer. 

First I painted my base colour; in this case it is the light blue, then I used a dotting tool and dotted some medium pink where I wanted the roses to be and the size I wanted them to be. Then I used a fine nail art brush and used a bright pink and a white polish to put some detail on the roses. Finally I finished it off by using a fine nail art brush and painting on the leaf to each rose. 

Polishes I used: 
Essie 3in1 Base
Barry M Blue Moon
Barry M Bright Pink
Barry M Fushia
Barry M Matte White
OPI Jade Is The New Black
Seche Vite

So what do you think of my vintage roses? 

1 comment:

  1. I love these so much. I haven't been brave enough to try roses yet ^^;

    ReplyDelete